lunes, 22 de febrero de 2021

FRECUENCY WORDS

 

SECUNDARIA TECNICA No. 88

INGLÉS

PROFA. DOLORES RANGEL ESPINOSA

Student´s name.____________________________________Grade_____Group____

INSTRUCTIONS.

1.       Find out the meanings of the following words.

Always___________________

Usually___________________

Sometimes_________________

Never_____________________

2.       Write sentences with the following words.

 

Always, usually, sometimes, never

 

Example: I always clean the house at 10:00 am

1.________________________________________

2. _______________________________________

3. _______________________________________

4. _______________________________________

 

3.       Write your dayli routine and use the following words.

 

First-primero

Then-despues

After that- después de eso

Finally- finalmente

 

Example: First  I wake up at 6:00 am then I have breakfast at 8:00 am  I like milk and bread for breakfast, after that I do homework at 10: 00 am and finally I clean the house at 12:00 pm.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario